- Fully automatic machine
- Minimised cycle times
- High levels of dewatering
- Reduced component wear
- Low operating costs
- Dual cloth washing system (low pressure and high pressure)
- Quick and easy cloth replacement system
- Integrated platform for safe maintenance operations
The GHT-F is a Diemme® Filtration filter press specially developed for the treatment of large volumes of material and for highly filterable products such as mineral concentrates and tailings. The electrically-driven rack and pinion movement of the mobile head and the consequent simultaneous opening of the plate pack, considerably reduce the time of unloading and the entire sequence of opening and closing the filter (up to 141 plates in 1 minute). The result is a fast-cycle filter press that, for the same amount of filter area, significantly increases productivity.
The overhead side beam structure of the GHT-F filter press facilitates the installation of several devices that improve its performance, such as the cloth washing system and the cloths shaking system. In addition, routine maintenance operations are made easier thanks to an integrated platform that allows access to the machine from above. The filter plate pack is secured by four hydraulic cylinders (pull-to-close), which operate the machine correctly and counterbalance any misalignment.
- Double overhead/side beam
- Simultaneous opening and closing system of the plate pack
- Automatic high-pressure cloth washing device
- Automatic spray-rinse cloth washing system
- Plate shaking device
- Load cells
- Multiple feed manifold system
- Optimisation of the fluid velocity inside the pipes
- PLC (Human-Machine Interface)
- Integrated platform for maintenance operations
Also part of this filter press range is the GHT5000F Domino, the largest model in the world with nominal plate dimensions of 5.000 x 5.000 mm.