Overhead beam Filter Press GHT-P
The Diemme® Filtration GHT filter press is a very versatile machine used in various applications. Its "heavy duty" use, high cake volumes and filtration surfaces allow high production capacities to be achieved easily.
- Fully automatic machine
- Reduced technical time
- Suitable for filtration of corrosive and abrasive products
- Frame never in direct contact with the product to be treated
- Plate detachment system protected against corrosion and dust
- Highly corrosion-resistant structure
- Frame not subject to stress or deformation
- Fast cloth replacement procedure
- Easy maintenance of the plates.
The filter plates are suspended from the overhead beam of the GHT-P filter press and move automatically. The movement is controlled by a rapid displacement device, through a carousel system that moves up to 30 plates per minute.
Four hydraulic cylinders, positioned at the corners of the plate pack, ensure – by means of “pull to close” closure – efficient operation and limited structural stress, even in the most adverse working conditions. The “cellular” structure in high strength steel allows a perfect internal distribution of force, minimising stress in all working situations and allowing the machine to operate well below the yield limits of the materials used.
- Fixed head – 4 cylinders
- Laser (control system that ensures correct alignment of the plate pack)
- Safety barrier with photocell
- Anti-skid system
- High-pressure cloth washing system
- Automatic lifting platform for maintenance
- Load cells
- Carousel lubrication system
- Carousel plate release system
- PLC (Human-Machine Interface)