The Antwerp Harbour, over the years, accumulated a huge quantity of sediments with the consequent reduction of navigability. Initially these sediments have been removed by dredging and disposed in ponds but, with the time, this method became unsustainable for two reasons:
- there were no more places left to contain the dredged sediment;
- the land in contact with the sediment, often polluted, became saturated with toxic substances and there was the possibility of contaminating the groundwater too.
- Reliability of the Company and the Product.
- Achievement of the Performance Guarantee.
- Manufacturing capability able to meet the project timetable.
- Compliance with the project criteria.
- Flexible and cooperative attitude.
N° and machinery model employed: n. 12 GHT 2000.P19 MEM Diemme® Filtration