Diemme® Filtration has now designed and built the first of this “next generation” of enormous filter presses, capable of approximately three times the throughput of the largest filter-press currently in operation.
The new GHT5000F Domino filter press has all of the design features of the GHT-F model, in addition to the following included benefits:
- IIoT for control, management and optimization from remote (refer to our AIDA system tutor)
- Integrated work platform for easy maintenance
- Rinsing system with 6 points of washing for a homogeneous rinse of the filter media after each cycle
- Automatic high-pressure cloth washing system with double wash-bar to simultaneously clean the cloths of two chambers and halve the downtime to perform HP cloth washing
- Parts of the frame are factory pre-assembled modules to reduce assembly time at the site
- Quick-Connect cable connections between modules minimize wiring and ensure quick assembly at the site
- Cloth replacement from either side of the filter, with simultaneous multi-cloth replacement capability
With a max total filtration volume of 71 m3, and a max total filtration area of 2.850 m2, the GHT5000F Domino is the largest filter-press available in the market. On large throughput projects, the GHT5000F Domino will significantly improve the capital cost of a tailings filtration plant compared with installing many smaller filter presses for the same duty. On a case-by-case basis, it is possible to evaluate the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and determine if a reduced number of large filtration trains offers savings versus a system with more units of smaller size.